Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You rise me up

Okay.... you know that song?
I like that song since the first time I heard it. It was great, a very supporting song, the song remains me of Jesus, it also remains me of my best friends whose always rise me up when I’m down…
And when Josh Groban sings this song, his voice really touches my heart.
But when I’m doing my job I don’t like to hear any song in language that I can understand, because it can break my concentration, I don’t like to be accompany by classics too because I will so much enjoy it that I can fall asleep during my job.
Although recently I feel bored..... soo I did doing my work and listening to that songs too, harder to concentrate but better than boring and have no spirit at all to do the work right?
So when I do my jobs I like best to be accompanying by cartoon OST from Japan, especially Naruto so it can motivates me. I don't have the new version of it, that's why I feel bored.
When I want to sleep, I like to be accompanying by slow rock songs…..love songs so it can brings me sweet dream.
As a ring back tone for my phone, I like welcome to my paradise the most. Because that how I want people to think when they call me,
I hope they will be happy to hear my voice,
Better be they can find paradise or just enjoy talking to me.
But when I’m down, I like disco or pop music that can make me want to move my body when I heard it.
Basically I like music that can move my heart or my body.

No comments: