Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Naruto

I’m 27 years old and i love cartoons, from all of it Naruto is the best I ever saw. If I have to rank it, it got AA+.
It’s okay because the ones that make it also old, why cant elderly like it?
I like it best because no matter how people think of you, he teach us never give up on your dream, never said you cant before you try, and always give your best.
Of course there are other reasons, the story, and the characters so mature, very strong, all have their own story. ...etc
I like Shikamaru the most, since I was in childhood I like smart boy. But not only smart, he also must be able to treat woman as a woman, a gentleman.
Have plan for his future, although his plan just so-so….. ^ ^
Every body loves Naruto, but like Shikamaru said he is a troublesome guy,
I like to have a friend like him but never want to marry him…
Actually.... like him.... I enjoy an ordinary life, as long as I do what I like and not so troublesome, but some times when trouble comes, you just have to do your best to solve it and learn from your mistakes.
Isn’t he so great?
From all the characters of this movie I dislike Sasuke the most, because with his entire gift he can not defeat himself and fall to the darkness,
I know he is a genius,
I know he is handsome,
Cool,
But I can not make him my role model.

How ever the story was great…….and still great.....

Well done

No comments: