Thursday, August 4, 2016

Special Assignment

Dear 7th graders of 2016-2017,
Welcome to Biology.

The Special Assignment (Due date: August 12th, 2016 07.10am) for those who have not submitted their Home work are:
1. Submitting minimum 2 questions, either to my locker in front of Teacher's Room or to my email.
2. Create a poster, size: A4, by hand or computer, colorful, topic: Steps of Scientific Method. (Any works that shows plagiarism will be rejected). Submit it  to my locker.


Fyi: I lost my phone, so no more WhatsApp nor line. But you can still call (no text messages) me through my phone number or send emails.

The answers for your questions (similar questions will be answered once):
How many percent do you like Biology?
How many percent do you like your parents? Can you measure your 'like'?

What is the best thing about your job?
I don't have to make any lie.

Whats your favorite dog?
Bruintje, my mixed breed dog. She's not in this world anymore, but she's still in my heart.

What's your favorite class?
Ikenobo class.

If you can turn into an animal, what would it be? and why?
a bird, so I can see all the beauty of God creations.

Why do you choose to go to Japan for your University?
Japanesse is famous for their discipline and despite the advance of economy and technology they have, they still vallued their culture. Knowing how their education system will benefit my teaching to develop our future generation.

Where did you stay in Japan?
Fukui, the most beautiful perfecture in Japan.

Have you been to the Akihabara station in Japan?
yes, I did.

What will we learn in Biology?
Read your PPT file in your class email.

Why should we learn it?
why not?

What class in grade 7 you really like?
The on that has no student achieving below 'KKM'.

What science tools you like the most?
define science tools, then I will answer you.

Is science important to you? Why?
Yes it is, because understanding science is understanding how the world works.

can you speak any other language other than English, Bahasa, and Japanesse?
I am Javanesse, so I can speak a little bit of Javanesse.

If you can travel anywhere in the world, where will you travel and why?
Irian Jaya, I want to see the beauty of Indonesia.

Why do you always wear necklace everytime you teach us?
to match my bracellet.

Have you already completed your school in Japan?
Yes, I did.

Have you been to Disneyland in Tokyo?
Yes, and Disney sea too.

Do you think that pokemon go is bad for you?
My dear, anything addictive is bad for us.

Do you like Physics or Biology better?
Physics.

Which Zodiac is your favorite?
mine.

Have you ever wanted to have a fiction pet?
Never.

What's your favorite animal in the forest?
Tiger.

How many kids would you want to have?
As much as God trust me to have.









Why did you decide to teach Biology?
I graduated from Biology course, if I may choose I would prefer kindergarten. But now, I realized there are a lot of studentsdo not like Biology, so I want them to love this subject.

Do you watch Crash Course?
Yes, I did watch some of them, glad you like it too.

In the past, what university did you study at ?
Diponegoro University and Fukui University

What is your hobby ?
Reading, drawing, eating, traveling, and ikenobo.

Why do you like biology ?
Understanding Biology makes everything around us make sense, the more I know....the more interesting it become.

Are you married ?
Maybe some day.

How many kids do you have ?
This year, about 230;)

What year did you start teaching Santa Laurensia ? How long have you been teaching?
When is 'The I-35W Mississippi River Bridge spanning the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, collapses'? And how many years passed since that day?

Do you like music?
Yes, music makes the world a better place to live.

How old are you ?
I celebrate my sweet seventeen in 1997, how old am I?

What size the portfolio should be ? A4 or F4 ?
Sorry dear, I'm not going to answer announcement I explained in class.

When was your most memorable event in St. Laurensia ?
When Ibu Anton said I will passed the written test for my scholarship.

Where do you live currently ?
On the most beautiful country under the sky.

What did you teach before bio ?
Almost everything:D

Will we always go to lab to study bio ?
No you won't.

When is your birthday ?
I am a Pisces and some said my date is a bad luck number, when is my birthday?

What would you like as your birthday present?
All grade 7th passed the KKM for Biology this year will be a perfect gift for me;D


What was your favorite subject ?
Mathematics

How do you describe yourself ? Smart, pretty, gentle, nice, etc.
Green

What is your favorite book ?
Still Harry Potter......

What musical instrument can you play ?
None

Would you like know how to play music?
No, my talent is some where else.

Do you like movies or TV shows better?
Movies
How do you adapt in St. Laurensia on the first day you thought there ?
Caring friends and critical students help me to be a better teacher.

Are you going to give us a lot of homework ?
As much as you can survive.

What is your favorite movie ?
recent: Frozen
old: Anastasia

If you could be the main character in any movie, what movie will it be?
Frozen

If you could be the author of any book in history, what book would it be?
Genduk Duku

If you could have all the knowledge in the world or all the skill in the world, which one will you choose?
You cannot have the skill without knowledge, so skill it is.

If you could choose between becoming the most famous singer or movie star, which one will you choose?
Singer

If you could draw anything perfectly and make it go to life, what would you choose?
an orphanage of my own.

If you could kill anyone in the world who would it be?
Adolf Hitler....but he's dead now :D

What is your favorite Biology topic?
Genetics
What music genre is your favorite ? Pop, R&B, Rock, etc.
Easy listening

Who is your favorite music artist ?
These days, Adele.

What movie genre is your favorite ? Horror, comedy, etc.
Comedy.

Do you like reading novels ?
Very much.

Can you drive a car ?
Who wants to go to the hospital with me?

What is osmosis and how can we demonstrate it?
Osmosis is a process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one.
If you have potatoes, salt, and water you can demonstrate it in a simple experiment. Wait until you're in grade 8.

What is your favorite animal?
Dog.

What is your favorite kingdom and why?
Animalia, because you are in it;)

What is your favorite type of food and give an example.
Anything delicious, in example rending.

How did you know about St.Laurensia, before you was a teacher?
Through a job hunting website, only by name.

Do you have a favorite student?
You are all my favorite;)

What is your favorite song
You are beautiful.

From all of the projects by my seniors, which is or are your favorite?
This blog is a personal project created by your senior who love Lorentz. I never got a chance to teach him though :D

Where did you grow up?
Solo-Jakarta-Solo-Semarang

How many siblings do you have?
We are 'Pandawi', how many do I have?

Do you have any pet?
I did, but not now.

What made you decide to become a teacher?
Once upon a time....on my second year in the University, a friend ask me to teach math lesson he did not understand before. He said "I can understand better than when our Professor teaches us". I was sleepy during that class and only understand half of it. That's when I know I have the talent to teach. That my "Aha!" moment that change my future.

Did you have any other jobs before you started teaching? If yes, what?
Yes, a private tutor and a Telkomsel Caroline officer.

What is your favorite reptile?
Chameleon.

What is the most deadly bacteria?
That depends, you can google it and find various different answers. For a developing country like us, in which most people lack awareness and not care about hygiene, Escherichia coli is one of the underestimated deadly bacteria.

Where did you born?
Surakarta aka Solo.

What your shoe size?
depend on brand, I am 23,5 so sometimes I use size 38 or 39.

Why do you choose to teach in Santa Laurensia?
Because its green.

Is it going to be fun to learn biology?
Happiness comes from within, I cannot make it fun if you decide to be grumpy;D

What do we will learn in Biology?
Read the PPT in your class email.

Is there is any dangerous experiment that we have to do in Biology?
Only if you don't pay attention on the instructions.

From scale 1 to 10, how hard Biology is?
0

How many projects we have to make in Biology class?
once in every semester.

Where are you come from?
Heaven

What is the easiest Biology topic in grade 7 term?
Ecosystem.

Where is the cobalt mine?
Which country?

Are you a vegetarian?
I am omnivore.

For further information, please send your email to miss.maria.irawati@gmail.com

No comments: