Thursday, April 28, 2011

7e daily test will be tomorrow

Dear All 7E's
Due to the limited time.....and since you've had too many holiday on Fridays....
I could not get an additional time for you to study deeper on the chapter 5 topics. (seems to be all teachers that day need more timesmile)
So......the Daily test of chapter 5 will be tomorrow ( Friday, April 30th, 2011) at first period(08.00) as planned before.
But I will discuss the last topic: the human organ systems at 7.15am
THERE WILL BE NO 'POSTPONE'!!! So be prepared.
the material...from microscope until the organ systems.
I will be in your class at 7.00am if you want to learn early.

All 7C,D,E, and F will receive the answer key of chapter 5 Daily test at the first break, Tomorrow
I will wait a representative from each class to take the key from me in front of teacher's room.

wish you the best... C U


For further information, please send your email to miss.maria.irawati@gmail.com

No comments: