Saturday, November 26, 2011

chapter III 2

Dear all,

I had make a copy of chapter III-part 1 (review invertebrate and introduction of Vertebrate) for Calvin from 7E in his CD.
so if you need it.......than go ask for his help^ ^
or just wait until I finish to upload it ( no guarantee of success).

To help you prepared in my lesson and understand better you can download this table and fill it while I'm explaining my lesson.

just click table of Vertebrate & table of Invertebrate
(there are 2 tables in separated files, no password)

special for Annabela 7D: you can click table of invertebrate and fills it, put the result in my locker November 26th 2008.

or you can make your own during class time.

See U all,

Ms. Ira

For further information, please send your email to miss.maria.irawati@gmail.com

No comments: